A professional and reliable CCTV system is now an essential part of any security system. As a provider of CCTV surveillance systems with over 20 yrs of industry experience, The Ninja has earned a reputation as a top shelf installation company, working with private clients, industry and government to provide quality solutions backed up with product knowledge and first rate service.
Our services include:
- Risk Assessment
- System Design and Installation
- Ongoing Maintenance
- Repairs and Service
21st Century CCTV systems are becoming increasingly complex and sophisticated. The Ninja is experienced with all facets of CCTV system design and installation, including networking over multiple locations with wired and wireless Ethernet. We can provide a tailored solution that meets your needs.
When it comes to the full range of CCTV solutions we use and recommend:
- The market tested and proven reliability of Dahua. With a complete range of products including analogue, IP and mobile solutions they are a world leader in surveillance technologies
- For wireless Ethernet Ubiquiti Networks are hard to beat for performance and price
- When it comes to storage the Western Digital Purple Series surveillance hard drives are built for always-on 24/7 high definition CCTV systems
For larger, more complex installations, The Ninja can integrate Intruder Detection, Access Control, CCTV and other Building Automation functions with the DDS access control and security platform, providing a centrally managed security solution that can be networked over multiple sites across the street or across the globe.
How to Choose a CCTV Industry Specialist
When you choose a CCTV provider you need peace of mind
Your CCTV system is a valuable asset that can help to protect your property and provide evidence of intrusions, workplace accidents and physical attacks. When selecting a provider there are a number of important issues that you need to be reassured of.
- In Victoria your CCTV installer will need to be licensed with Victoria Police. Ask any prospective installer if they are licensed and insist on proof if you are not sure.
- Before having any cabling work done ensure that your CCTV provider is licensed with ACMA – as with the security license, insist on seeing a current license.
- Any tradesman who enters your property needs to have Public Liability Insurance and state based WorkCover Insurance.
- Avoid nasty surprises – get a fixed price written quotation before proceeding with any work. The quotation should include materials and labour. If any unforeseen issues arise during the installation get a written assessment from the installer with a fixed price to rectify the issue.
- Ensure you receive a written warranty. You should receive a minimum 12 months warranty on parts and labour.
- Use a security industry professional with extensive and demonstrable experience and training
- Ask for recent references.
- The cheapest price is rarely the best price. A cheaper price may mean inferior quality products, no warranty, no insurance and no comeback if things go wrong.
Ninja Security is your CCTV Provider
- Yes, we are Registered with Victoria Police as a Security Installer and Advisor
- Yes, we have Public Liability Insurance
- Yes, we have WorkCover Insurance
- Yes, we are Licensed with ACMA (Australian Communications & Media Authority)
- Yes, we provide a Fully Itemised Written Quotation
- Yes, we provide a Comprehensive Written Warranty on all parts and labour supplied by Ninja Security
- Yes, we have Recent References and are happy to provide you with contact details
- 25 Years Industry Experience in manufacturing, wholesale and installation, serving home owners, SME’s, large corporations and government