When it comes to providing a secure solution for the protection of your property, Ninja Security is well placed. Our comprehensive range of alarm products, teamed with over 2 decades of industry experience means we can supply and support the right system for you. The Ninja has earned a reputation as a top shelf installation company, working with private clients, industry and government to provide quality solutions backed up with product knowledge and first rate service.
Our services include:
- Risk Assessment
- System Design and Installation
- Ongoing Maintenance
- Repairs and Service
21st Century Intruder Detection systems are becoming increasingly complex and sophisticated. The Ninja is experienced with all facets of Alarm Security System design and installation so we can provide a tailored solution that meets your needs.
When it comes to Intruder Detection Security Alarm solutions we use and recommend:
- MCM Electronics have been designing and manufacturing security alarm systems in Australia for over 30 years
- For wireless back to base communications you can’t beat the Permaconn range of 3G, GPRS and IP solutions
- The Risco range of wireless alarm controls provide cloud based visual verification and monitoring via a smart phone app
- A full range of peripheral devices including Passive Infra Red (PIR) sensors, Photoelectric (PE) Beams, Reed Switches, Sirens, Strobes and more
For larger, more complex installations, The Ninja can integrate Intruder Detection, Access Control, CCTV and other Building Automation functions with the DDS access control and security platform, providing a centrally managed security solution that can be networked over multiple sites across the street or across the globe.
How to Choose an Intruder Detection Security Alarm Industry Specialist
When you choose an Intruder Detection provider you need peace of mind
Your Alarm Security System is a valuable asset that can help to protect your property and warn of intrusion and physical attacks. When selecting a provider there are a number of important issues that you need to be reassured of.
- In Victoria your Security System installer will need to be licensed with Victoria Police. Ask any prospective installer if they are licensed and insist on proof if you are not sure.
- Before having any cabling work done ensure that your Alarm System provider is licensed with ACMA – as with the security license, insist on seeing a current license.
- Any tradesman who enters your property needs to have Public Liability Insurance and state based WorkCover Insurance.
- Avoid nasty surprises – get a fixed price written quotation before proceeding with any work. The quotation should include materials and labour. If any unforeseen issues arise during the installation get a written assessment from the installer with a fixed price to rectify the issue.
- Ensure you receive a written warranty. You should receive a minimum 12 months warranty on parts and labour.
- Use a security industry professional with extensive and demonstrable experience and training
- Ask for recent references.
- The cheapest price is rarely the best price. A cheaper price may mean inferior quality products, no warranty, no insurance and no comeback if things go wrong.
Ninja Security is your Security Alarm System Provider
- Yes, we are Registered with Victoria Police as a Security Installer and Advisor
- Yes, we have Public Liability Insurance
- Yes, we have WorkCover Insurance
- Yes, we are Licensed with ACMA (Australian Communications & Media Authority)
- Yes, we provide a Fully Itemised Written Quotation
- Yes, we provide a Comprehensive Written Warranty on all parts and labour supplied by Ninja Security
- Yes, we have Recent References and are happy to provide you with contact details
- 25 Years Industry Experience in manufacturing, wholesale and installation, serving home owners, SME’s, large corporations and government