Whether it is a single dwelling or a multi-tenant apartment block Ninja Security can tailor an Audio or Video Intercom solution to meet your needs and budget. As a provider of Intercom Systems with over 20 years of industry experience, The Ninja has earned a reputation as a top shelf installation company, working with private clients, industry and government to provide quality solutions backed up with product knowledge and first rate service.
Our services include:
- Risk Assessment
- System Design and Installation
- Ongoing Maintenance
- Repairs and Service
21st Century Audio and Video Door Entry Systems are becoming increasingly complex and sophisticated. The Ninja is experienced with all facets of Intercom System design and installation. We can provide a tailored solution that meets your needs.
Ninja Security supplies and installs Door Entry Intercom solutions from a variety of respected manufacturers:
- The Dahua range of IP intercoms are suitable for any dwelling from homes right on up to large apartment blocks
- Aiphone have long been recognized as an industry leader and have an intercom solution for any and every installation
- Founded in 1956 Comelit is an industrial company operating on a worldwide scale, specialising in the design and manufacture of video entry systems
How to Choose a Door Entry Intercom Industry Specialist
When you choose a Door Entry Intercom provider you need peace of mind
Your Intercom system is a valuable asset that can help to protect your property and control access to restricted areas of your facility. When selecting a provider there are a number of important issues that you need to be reassured of.
- In Victoria your Intercom System installer will need to be licensed with Victoria Police. Ask any prospective installer if they are licensed and insist on proof if you are not sure.
- Before having any cabling work done ensure that your Door Entry Intercom System provider is licensed with ACMA – as with the security license, insist on seeing a current license.
- Any tradesman who enters your property needs to have Public Liability Insurance and state based WorkCover Insurance.
- Avoid nasty surprises – get a fixed price written quotation before proceeding with any work. The quotation should include materials and labour. If any unforeseen issues arise during the installation get a written assessment from the installer with a fixed price to rectify the issue.
- Ensure you receive a written warranty. You should receive a minimum 12 months warranty on parts and labour.
- Use a security industry professional with extensive and demonstrable experience and training
- Ask for recent references.
- The cheapest price is rarely the best price. A cheaper price may mean inferior quality products, no warranty, no insurance and no comeback if things go wrong.
Ninja Security is your Door Entry Intercom Provider
- Yes, we are Registered with Victoria Police as a Security Installer and Advisor
- Yes, we have Public Liability Insurance
- Yes, we have WorkCover Insurance
- Yes, we are Licensed with ACMA (Australian Communications & Media Authority)
- Yes, we provide a Fully Itemised Written Quotation
- Yes, we provide a Comprehensive Written Warranty on all parts and labour supplied by Ninja Security
- Yes, we have Recent References and are happy to provide you with contact details
- 25 Years Industry Experience in manufacturing, wholesale and installation, serving home owners, SME’s, large corporations and government